Monday, March 3, 2008

Year of the stupid rat does NOT mean they can dig holes in my garden!

Now you can squash all the rumours because SPM results are confirmed to be released on the 12th of March which is next Wednesday. Chill la. You all did your best :D



According to the 100% accurate kennysia.com Who-To-Vote-This-Election Decision Generator™, I am voting for...


DEMOCRATIC ACTION PARTY!




Who Should You Vote For This Election?



Haha, Kenny Sia's super stupid questionnaire.
If I were allowed to vote, I wouldn't vote for BN anyway.
So I guess it can be deemed as accurate?

Going back to SABS tomorrow!
Aargh, I know you guys feel this nostalgia thing and love visiting your old high school, but I'm not like you all ok.
The teachers there are just .... urgh. I hope I don't bump into them. I'm sorry but me no likey them -_-

Spent the morning at the beach and at Anna's, slept in the afternoon and played hide-and-seek with the rats in my garden in the evening.
There are like 4 big fat ones. One big happy family, digging holes everywhere in the garden.
Damn funny sial when mum and I were chasing the rat everywhere holding a big cangkul.
Must've been dreaming when we thought we could kill it with a mere bash from the cangkul -_-
Those furry idiots scurry away damn fast. Grr.

Owh, today I hung out with Aimi for the first time in sooo many years! :D

No pictures although there are tons in my phone just been captured today.
Malas nak transfer la.

Imma go kacau my mum now. :)

No comments: