Friday, March 14, 2008

I'm a future college student :)

I have finally registered for college! :)
This is where I will be studying come 25th March...


SUNWAY UNIVERSITY COLLEGE, Subang Jaya.

It has an awfully big and beautiful campus, with an Olympic-sized swimming pool and everything.

Will be doing my Certified Accounting Technician (CAT) course for a year then move on to ACCA. (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants)

I can hear the sound of shitloads of ka-chingss in my future :)

Headed off to Kemaman after registering. It was a long drive, with dad's constant nagging of mum's speed and etc. Lol.


Our main objective of going to Kemaman was to MAKAN! Nyahaha. That's my dad in the grey shirt.


We had a coconut each. Damn big coconuts but only mine and mum's had the most delicious flesh :D


Two plates of satar, one plate of otak-otak, one plate of grilled sotong, one plate of keropok lekor and we called it a day.


Mummy scraping out the flesh from her coconut


I slept all the way back home. Biasalah after eating it's just so syok to sleep. :P

If all goes well, next Wednesday I'll be heading down to KL already with my family.
Why isn't anybody planning a farewell party for me :(

No comments: