Sial, I can't makan makan makan and makan like I used to already.
Maybe I've reached the 'menopause' of being a glutton already lol.
That sucks :(
Last night at Jia Li's Chinese New Year party (lol, I know, so late right. I initially thought it was her farewell party coz she's leaving for NS. lol.), they had this barbeque pit.
We kept stealing the bbq-ed sausages and chicken from the adults muahaha.
They susah-payah bbq-ed the stuff, and we just took the food muahaha.
They had mee hoon, curry and satay.
For the barbeque, there were sausages, chicken, and...
BIG FAT LOBSTERS
Spent the whole night eating (wow Kar I think you stole my "kuat makan" ability already, no wonder lah I can't eat that much anymore), playing cards (loser had to eat either sotong ball, fishball or sausage LOL damn lame), and telling ghost stories (why do we always have to do that?!).
Andrew (my neighbour) made me realise that there's possibly a haunted house in my area.
And I thought I was lucky to be living here as I thought it's free from those thingies.
Damn you Andrew! =.=
All in all, it was a really busy day from early morning till night.
Still, I tossed and turned for about 2 hours before I fell asleep last night.
There are some stuff still troubling me =/
Lastly...
This was on the Nirwana hypermarket advertising brochure thingy.
The shirt says "AIMI-OAIMI"
Haha! Aimi oh Aimi! Why is your name on that shirt? You should go buy yah? Available at Nirwana Hypermarket. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment