I am back in Kuantan for only a day and I am very, very busy!
With Ching Ming plans (praying at the graveyard), last minute scholarship stuff on top of preparing for JPA scholarship interview, I'm wiped out. :(
Will be heading back to KL tomorrow coz I have classes on Monday. After the Monday classes, I'll be taking the bus alone back to Kuantan.
I'll be in Kuantan from Monday to Wednesday. :)
I REPEAT, I'll be in Kuantan from Monday to Wednesday. LOLOLOLOL syok sendiri :P
Didn't have the chance to hang out with buddies or even chill at home with everything that's going on. SIGH.
Anyway.... I miss him!
More photos uploaded in Facebook.
Despite the excruciatingly hot sun at certain times of the day, it was an experience unlike any other. :)
Lately I've been focusing more on the serious stuff and not being the immature me anymore. When I looked back, I realised that I was really an immature and selfish person. It was like I had a sudden reality check. I realised that I shouldn't be living in my own world anymore. Damn, I am growing up and nothing can stop it. I gotta learn to choose who to be friends with, I gotta learn to be more aggressive. I started out by welcoming a friend back into my life (we totally screwed each other up in the past, but it's all okay now) and kicking some friends out. I texted her that day telling her that she was a bitch that doesn't deserve to be in my life after all the rumours that she spread about me, making my life a total mess last year.
I gotta say goodbye to the old, naive me and say hello to a new, grown up me :)
Life's not all about dolling up and looking pretty, yet life's also not about books, books and books.
No comments:
Post a Comment