Seriously, everyone's talking bout the SPM results and I'm starting to get annoyed. =/
There's gotta be more to life ya know?
One year from now, you'll probably look back and think that SPM means nothing to you no more.
Just like how it is with UPSR and PMR.
Not that I don't care about my results (of course I do, which normal Malaysian human wouldn't) but I feel that our lives don't revolve around what will be printed on a piece of paper.
Your level of intelligence really does not need to be proven on a miserable piece of paper.
Who knows how the Malaysian grading system is.
The people who really deserve to get straight A1's don't get it, and the people whom you never would've thought were gonna get straight A1's, get it.
Life's pretty funny sometimes.
What's the use if you obtain remarkable results, but you have no substance?
You do not know how to treasure your friends, etc.
I'm not saying that all high-achievers are like that, just that some are. In fact, I know a few of these kinda people personally.
They step all over people to get to the very top, they fake themselves to get on the good sides of teachers.
They don't take friendship seriously, they even think that friends are a waste of time.
What's the use if you get straight A1's but you're just a stuck-up, arrogant bastard?
I really can't stand people who think that getting remarkable results makes them worth more than you, and somewhat more 'useful' than you.
People who think they're hell of a great when they're just assholes.
I'm really not looking forward to going back to school on results day and facing those assholes again, putting on a fake smile for them.
Maybe this time I won't pretend to be nice to them anymore.
After all, since when have they been nice to me?
Maybe if I get really good results, I can shove the piece of paper in front of their ugly stuck-up faces and say 'HOW'S THAT FOR SOMEONE WHOM YOU THOUGHT WAS AN EXAM-CHEATER'.
But if I don't, then.. there's gotta be more to life :)
.... After what happened to my close friend, I'm starting to look at the bigger picture, the real meaning of life.
STOP STRESSING BOUT YOUR RESULTS LA PEOPLE. -_-
No comments:
Post a Comment