Thursday, March 13, 2008

12th of March

I haven't been updating as frequently as I'd like to :(
NEVERMIND NOW I HAVE A NEW LAPTOP!
More updates coming up in the days to come!

Behold!!!



MY NEW DELL INSPIRON 1420 IN RUBY RED!

With matching red mouse to boot, sexy not?! Nyahaha.
Looks orangey in the pic but it's really gorgeous. I love it.
That's my sis by the way, not me. :)
POSER.

It came with a wireless mouse which my dad snatched away from me.
He only let me use it for like 30 mins? sheeesh >.<
Nevermind, after all he was the one who installed all my anti-virus programs, Google toolbars, Photoshop and everything.
I
t's awesome to have a tech-savvy daddy like him! :)

On the 12th of March... SPM results day~

Bohemian girls >.<

Headed to Cherish cafe after that for jelly ice + chicken chop.
Then all went to Ker and Kar's house.

... where me, Anna and Kong had fun with their cute dog Taini (is that how it's spelt??). Sooo damn manja!!!

Then we went to the mall...

... where we chilled at Starbucks (omg Java Chip Frap!) and posed in front of Deli Country. >.<



... and posed with the goddamn peace sign in Guardian. :P


At night, we had an awesome time at June's house with great food :)
Kar ate much more than I did this time, AGAIN. I'm proud of you Kar :)



We played cards, Sakai and Snap/Heart Attack.


SNAP!!!


I think I've kinda lost my flair in blogging.
My posts are getting goddamn boring in my opinion.
Btw, OMIGOSH RINGO IS SO DAMN HOT AFTER THE MAKEOVER IN MALAYSIAN DREAMGIRL!

So are David Cook and David Archuleta in American Idol XDDDD
I even influenced my sis to love the two Davids!

P/S: Mum will be getting me a Secret Recipe cake tomorrow to celebrate my results :) I suddenly feel that life cannot get any better.

No comments: