Monday, March 17, 2008

Girls and makeup

Updates on me life:
I'LL BE GETTING AN ATM CARD!
And... I don't need to save money for topup cards no more coz my mum changed my phone line to a fixed line already. :)

Syokness, now can call mum and kacau sis every single second for FREEEEE.
My sister's life is gonna be sooo not peaceful starting from now. Bwahaha.

Started off the afternoon at the bank in which my mum and dad caused a commotion -.-
They were scolding the employees coz they were being so inefficient.
I was kinda mortified coz you know, everyone was staring. Kepochis. =.=
It made me late by an hour to the mall to hang out with Anna, Carol, Kar and Aimi.

Carol chose the makeup stuff for Aimi. The "BASICS", that's what she called it, which cost her freakin RM75!!
Cut throat prices.
Being a girl is difficult sometimes. =/

Carol applying eyeliner for Aimi


Anna came and sibuk!! :P


Walked around and did what girls do best, checking out shoes, makeup and clothes.
Bought some stuff and I was left with RM3 when I went back home. Sheeesh -.-

Will be leaving Kuantan two days from now...
Tomorrow's gonna be a damn busy day coz I haven't packed a single thing.
Lazy me =P

No comments: