Sunday, March 16, 2008

Dunno what title lah

Omigosh Kar, Ker and Kong have new handphones! Anna will be getting a new phone soon too. Jealous pulak I >.<

Anyway!
Watched The Spiderwick Chronicles today for free :)
Got them tickets from June's aunt, it was screened at 11am. Some charity thingy.
I think the movie was great :) Imaginative story line.
We even got free popcorn and a free drink!

Walked around and headed to Holiday Planet.
Anna's little sis suddenly had a craving for Daytona XD

Here's a pic of Isabelle and Azfar one-on-one in Daytona! ISABELLE WON. Lol! Azfar challenged her to a rematch after that -.- And he won -.-


I just got back from a barbeque dinner party at my mum's friend's place.
The place was beautiful. He spent a few thousand RM on his garden's landscaping, now there's a freakin hanging bridge in his garden. -.-
And a hammock! Damn cool!

I gotta watch Sweeney Todd now. :)


P/S: I now have David Archuleta and David Cook's songs in my phone bwahahahahhahaa

No comments: