Thursday, March 27, 2008

I heart college

I'm currently blogging from the wireless section in the humongous library of my college :)
First class is over.
I arrived EXTREMELY, FASHIONABLY LATE for my first ever class in college.
Late by half an hour. Got stuck in the freakin jam although I woke up at freakin 6.45am for my 8am class. Guess I have to wake up at 6.30am now? T.T
I was already 15 mins late by the time I reached college, then the great JV with her great sense of direction brought her around the whole college in circles looking for the damn class. -_-

The lecturer is Mr Bill and he is soooo funny! It was a 3-hour class but he made the time literally fly by cracking all kinds of jokes.
I wonder why most of my newfound college friends are guys?! T.T Nevertheless everyone there is so friendly and nice. It's great :)

Owh yeah, just got an email from a Rotarian. Interactors take note, there is a short term exchange programme coming up in May, just like the one I was chosen for last time to go to the Philippines :)
This time there are two countries... India and KOREA!!
Get more info from your Rotarian :)

Nothing much to update bout my college life, just that the college is so big and so... grand. Mmm. I'm loving Sunway. Will love it more when I finally know the directions to everywhere I wanna go.

No comments: