Saturday, March 15, 2008

Tagged by Kar (she said I MUST layan) and Toong

Real name: See Ju Vin

Nickname: Ju, Juv, Juvs -.-


Married: Not yet.


Male/Female: FEMALE duhh


High school: SMK Sultan Abu Bakar


College: Sunway University College


Short of long hair: Long.


Are you a health freak: Sometimes. Afraid of sugar level and stuff -.- I have a phobia of getting diabetes. Lol.


Height: 160cm - 162cm, I'm not sure. Gonna measure tomorrow XD


Do you have a crush on someone?: David Archuleta and David Cook from American Idol :p


Do you like yourself: Totally. :)

Piercings: Two.

Righty/Lefty: Righty.



FIRST...


Surgery: Never had one.

Piercing: When I was seven.

Person you see in the morning: Sis/mum/grandma/dad

Award: Haha I can't remember. Maybe I never had one. :P

Sport you join: Badminton.

Pet: Goldfish which died one by one. =/

Vacation: I don't remember, I was so young!

Concert: Simple Plan 29 March 2005 with my sis and Anna. =)

First crush: Amos Siew. LOL.


CURRENTLY...

Eating: Nothing lah.

Drinking: Nothing.

About to: Watch a movie.


YOUR FUTURE...

Want kids: Sure! I want two :)

Want to get married: Of course! One of my goals before I die XD

Careers in mind: A bloody rich chartered accountant.

Lips or eyes: EYES, the windows to a person's soul. :)

Hugs or kisses: You know what, I'm so sick of this being asked in every single tag lol. Ain't gonna answer :P

Shorter or taller: Taller.

Romantic or spontaneous: It won't kill to have both. :P

Sensitive or loud: Both.

Troublemaker or hesitant: Troublemakers are sexy.


HAVE YOU EVER...

Kissed a stranger: No.

Drank bubbles: Nope, crazy ah.

Lost glasses/Contacts: Contacts yep but I found it after searching the whole damn room

Ran away from home: I love my home, why would I wanna run away?

Liked someone younger: Yes, he was cute. :D

Liked someone older: Of course.

Broke someone's heart: Of course.

Been arrested: No way.

Cried when someone died: My grandma. :(


DO YOU BELIEVE IN...

Yourself: Every single time.

Miracles: Yes I do.

Heaven: Yes.

Santa Claus: NO.

Magic: Yes, black magic, voodoo and everything.

Angels: Yes.


ANSWER TRUTHFULLY...

Is there someone you want to be with right now: Yep. :)

Do you believe in God: Yes.


Everyone I wanna tag has already been tagged by someone else, so I ain't gonna tag anyone.

Been playing around with the Bluetooth feature in my laptop, damn cool :)
Yeah some of you might be thinking I'm a noob or I'm outdated, but please cut me some slack la. Seriously I think it's damn cool to be able to Bluetooth stuff from my laptop to my phone, and vice versa.
USB CABLE I CAN NOW THROW YOU AWAY. :P

Photos from Anna's thanksgiving dinner the other day.
This was Yee Yin's miserable plate....

Not clear sorry, blame my phone XD No auto-focus XD



... and this is yours truly's plate. Laden with so much more foooooood. Nyam nyam :)


Don't know what's the point of posting up all these photos.
Mentang-mentang can Bluetooth pics from my phone to my lappie already. :P

Watching The Spiderwick Chronicles tomorrow! Free ticket! Woohoo :)

No comments: