Sunday, March 9, 2008

Was supposed to publish this last night but as usual my wonderful laptop chooses the most wonderful times to jam up.
*smiles*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Almost 2.30am now, AGAIN.

what do you expect someone to feel
when you're fucking trying to online peacefully,

1. ur laptop jams up an uncountable number of times
2. ur nose is so blocked u cant even breathe
3. ur throat is so dry and so sore u feel like dying
4. UR LAPTOP FAILS YOU
5. UR LAPTOP FAILS U
6. UR LAPTOP FAILS U
7. UR LAPTOP FAILS U
8. mosquitoes buzzing everywhere as if they bit you once is not enough for them, why must they keep biting again and again?! RETARD FAGGOTS

im sorry i know i sound and type like im a bit disorientated.

I JUST FEEL SO SICK I FEEL LIKE DYING

AND SO FUCKING FED UP WITH MY LAPTOP I FEEL LIKE SMASHING IT AGAINST THE WALL





p/s: thought you were a great friend. why are you acting like this?


aargh fuck it
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Things have gotten better since then.
It's a brand new day :D

No comments: