I actually planned not to blog for today.
I don't wanna bore you people with every tiny detail of what I do everyday. Lol.
But then!! I GOT TAGGED by Aimi.
Carol was the first person to layan her tag, I think.
So I'm the second? :D
Doubt that anyone will bother reading every single word of it anyways. ;D
By skipping all the mushy-mushy stuff which undoubtedly will be in every girl's list,
MY MR. RIGHT IS SOMEONE WHO...
- is musically inclined :) Plays the guitar/drums/piano well and can sing to me whenever I feel down.
- blogs and can accompany me on MSN whenever I go online.
- who can drive me around, or bring me on his scooter for a ride. ;D
- loves food like I do. :D (Extremely important!!)
- has good fashion sense.
- has goals in life and strives to achieve them. Basically an intellectual person lah.
- teaches me great lessons in life.
- loves animals.
- can speak English well.
- has awesome taste in music.
- goes shopping with me and comment on the clothes I try on.
- shares every deep, dark secret with me that he never shares with anyone. EVER.
- not only is my boyfriend/hubby, but my best friend as well.
- is not overprotective.
- can cook (baby I miss your spaghetti ;D bila nak masak carbonara?)
- has seen me at my worst and yet does not judge me.
- accepts that I can be a bit misunderstood and messed up at times =.=
- looks for me first when something is troubling him
- can tolerate my weird habits (asking him to take my stupid pics, eating nonstop, swooning whenever I see cute guys like David Archuleta)
- thinks I am the prettiest girl he has ever set eyes on
- can gossip with me. ;)
- records his singing and sends it to me through voice messages to cheer me up when I'm sick
- will still fight for me although we've already broken up
- will patch things up and sends me sweet messages after we've made up again
- hugs me and makes my world seem like a much better place to live in. :)
I shall stop now coz the list is getting too long. -_-
Dinner at Anna's tomorrow! Gonna meet up with JUNE after so sooooo long. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment