(1A SATU) BAHASA MELAYU
(1A SATU) BAHASA INGGERIS
(2A DUA) PENGETAHUAN MORAL
(1A SATU) SEJARAH
(1A SATU) MATHEMATICS
(1A SATU) ADDITIONAL MATHEMATICS
(1A SATU) PRINSIP AKAUN
(1A SATU) PHYSICS
(1A SATU) CHEMISTRY
(1A SATU) BIOLOGY
(1A SATU) ENGLISH FOR SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
(1A SATU) GCE O-LEVEL 1119
10 A1 and 1 A2.
And who cares about Moral anyway?
WOOHOO! SUCK ON THAT, FUCKERS!
One word of advice for future SPM-ers though.
Don't be complacent on the Moral subject.
Especially about all the Akta-akta crap, namakan Jabatan crap.
Coz last year's paper was full of those quessies =.=
Never in my life I would've thought Moral could bring me down. Blardy. -.-
NEVERMIND!
11 STRAIGHT A'S MOTHERFUCKERS!
Stupid bastard and bitch gave me a cocky look.
Not satisfied ah?
Gossip bout me sumore, now you got a few B's. MUAHAHA.
PADAN MUKA LALALALAA
What goes around comes around.
Karma always works. Nyahaha :)
I believe that attitude/personality is everything.
Straight A1's, yeah you're a brainy person but PLEASE!
With that attitude you ain't going nowhere.
I am so busy today!
Been hanging out with Kar, Kong, Ker, Anna, June, Jia Li, Wan Theng.
Will be seeing them tonight too.
I love my friends so so much <3>
Thanks Anna for my late Christmas pressie! I have a purple eyeliner now :)
P/S: Why la this year Moral became like that? Sooo many people didn't score A1 for that subject.
P/P/S: I still can't stand you, bitch. Friend from primary school konon. And I have never hated a person so much before. Because of you, I've started to hold grudges. I've started to hate, really deeply loathe and detest people who spread rumours without bothering to find out the truth behind it. And BITCH, you are one of them. Fuck you la why am I typing so much about you.
P/P/P/S: My sexy new red laptop will be arriving soon! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment