Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Back for a while

I know many people have been wondering why my blog suddenly went DEAD!
I'm currently in KL and loving it ;)
I'm using the dial-up connection here and it's freakin slow and charges are at 4cents per minute.
Streamyx hasn't been set up here yet and I think I can assure you once it's done, there'll be shitloads of piccas uploaded here :)

I intended to leave a short message in all my good buddies' blogs, but with this shitty dial-up connection it's really hard! I managed to leave messages in Anna's, Kar's, Ker's, Aimi's but not June's.. Don't know why but the Cbox there just couldn't load!

UPDATES ON MY LIFE!
I've only been here a week and I've been to Mid Valley, KLCC and Sunway Pyramid :)
Spent more than RM100 shoppin at Mid Valley, it was great.

Working at the Sepang F1 Circuit was awesome too, I was in a group with my sis and two Belgian guys. sooo many hot hunks in shades all over the place :) eye candy :)
And of course ka-chingss! More ka-chingss to shoppp!
I promise pics will be up soon! Dad might be coming all the way from Kuantan to help me fix the Streamyx because it doesn't seem to be working here!

ANYWAY! Today was my first day at Sunway College. Made a few really awesome friends :)
Orientation was a bore. Got my timetable and surprisingly, this whole month I am damn free. Classes are only on Monday and Thursday, each day about 3 hours only.
The taxi fares here are really KILLING!
RM15 to get to college from my place! Sighh.

These days I am spending most of my time either hanging at various malls, watching tv, or swimming.
Anna and Carol, remember my FLAT TUMMY oath? XDDDD
Swimming helps to tone the body and I don't get all sweaty. It's a great sport :)

I have to kautim my meals on my own so these days I have been preparing my own meals :)
I am actually kinda proud of my cooking skills lol, although I still have my fear of fire and heat.

I've been hella outdated on everyone's lives lately so when I could use the dial-up connection the first thing I did was to read some blogs!
I wanna congratulate my gorgeous friend ANNABETH for getting the opportunity to do a Seventeen mag photoshoot. You go girl!! They did not make the wrong choice :)

To Kar, Ker, Anna... Really miss you guys :(
And to JUNE, when wanna meet up! Carol too!

Okaylah I've gotta go already.
Going back to Kuantan this weekend for Ching Ming.

Don't know when's the next time I'll be online again so till then,

remember to miss mua, JuVin :)

No comments: