Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Tagged by Kar

1) What is the most important thing in your life?
Family <3

2) Will you consider a sexual relationship before marriage?
It's a personal question =/

3) Do you smoke?
Look at me, what do you think? *innocent*

4) What is the latest gadget that you own?
My laptop :)

5) Who did you mostly text yesterday?
Why are you so nosy :P

6) How old are you & are you a virgin?
I'm 16 going on 17 and I AM a virgin!

7) What is the last thing that you bought with your own money?
Nasi lemak at Berkeley! But if food doesn't count then.. hmm. Concealer.

8) Chocolate Oreos or Vanilla?
Chocolate Oreos of course!!

9) Where do you wish to get married?
A very posh hotel resort with ice sculptures and stuff like that.. :)

10) How old do you think you will be permanently owned by your love?
You mean get married? Wtf why ask until so complicated? Lol, hmm maybe 28 years old. Must flirt around a bit before going into commitment :P

11) How many kids do you want?
The typical answer! Two - a boy and a girl.

12) Are you in love?
Aiyah I dunno. Don't ask me.

13) Where was the last restaurant you had your meal?
Berkeley's :)

14) Name the latest book that you bought?
I don't buy books, my sis buys em for me.

15) What is your full name?
See Ju Vin

16) Do you prefer your mother or father?
What a question. Wtf =.= I won't answer!

17) Do you believe in GOD?
Yes I do... :) finally I can answer YES to this question, not "maybe"!!!

18) Name a person that you really wish to meet in real life for the first time.
David Archuleta!!

19) Christina or Britney?
Britney.. Still adore her although she has so-called "fallen from grace"

20) Do you do your own laundry?
Hahahhaha, once in a while :)

21) The most exciting place you want to go?
A really awesome theme park

22) Hugs or kisses?
Huggies AND kisses :)

i'm changing the question.. (Aiyoh Kar)

22) Single or attached?
Single

adding another question... (Double aiyohh Kar!)

23) Point out 5 things that made the person that tagged you associated with you.
The person that tagged me is: KARLISYLE
1. I've known her since we were in primary school but wasn't really that close to her back then!
2. She was my only close close friend in class during Form 4 and Form 5 when the others (Anna, June, Ker, etc) got into different classes
3. Sat beside her in class the whole of last year! :)
4. We sama-sama gang mar with Ker, Anna, June and Lisa in form 1 :)
5. WHAT ELSE YOU WANNA KNOW! Shish! :P


I tag... no one :)

No comments: