Instead of allocating a whole day to study for the progress test at the end of this week, I spent the whole afternoon at Mid Valley and the night yc-ing.
Die lah, JV must stop fooling around already. =/
Play hard, but not TOO hard! Girl, set your priorities straight dammit! Sighhh.
Finally, I got someone to try this place out with me :D (Kye Min, you're too lateeeee..)Paddington House of Pancakes, The Gardens Mid Valley.
Smiling at the yummylicious, ever-famous Treasure Box :)Recommended by a huge number of people, I finally, finally got to try this out.....
I did not regret at all :D
That dish costs RM17, and it was on me. Hehe, feeling generous ma.
At night, I was all prepared to study 6 chapters for Mr Bill's class (really don't wanna sound like an idiot if he suddenly fires a question at me) but then!
*beeeep* a message came.... "gonna yc with anna, chris and another guy who can drive. wanna come?"
And yours truly replied.. "haha okay, time?"
-.-
Where are your priorities lah JV! *slaps slaps self*
Nevertheless, I had an awesome time with them.. It's been a long time since I last hung out with them.
5 dudes and 2 girls squeezed into a car lol.
Kye Min's the first person I've met who actually orders Nescafe ais tambah manis instead of kurang manis. Gosh -.-
And I got to meet up with my dearest ANNA!
Forgot to Bluetooth our camwhore pic from her, sooooo.. erm I'm expecting the pics to be up on her blog soon?
Damn you Anna, your new phone is sooo thin and sooo nice! :/
After the first round at Station 1 Cafe, we went for the second round at Berkeley.
I was the only one who has classes at 8am tomorrow lol.
I recommended the susu lembu (weihh, don't laugh, it's seriously damn yummy) but it was finished dy :(
Reached home almost 1am, and here onwards will be the emo part of my post which you don't have to read lalalala.
I feel that I've not been myself lately. I feel that I'm having a conflict with my true self and the one that is just bursting to come out and play.. What do I do? I've apologised to my friends for stuff that I think I've done wrong, yet I still feel guilty in a way. =/ Some of them even answered "but you haven't done anything wrong!" Am I just thinking too much? I don't want anyone saying that college life in KL has changed me. Yes I think it has changed me, but for the better.. Erm, I've had people coming up to me saying that they're proud of me? -___- Seems like I was a fucked up kid back then ahahaha. Ever since I've been here, I've been trying my ultimate best to please everyone around me.. I wanna please my friends by spending time with them as much as possible, I wanna please my aunt by letting her know that I know when to stay at home and when to go out and that she can trust me, I wanna please my sis by spending time with her as much as possible when she comes back for the weekends, I wanna please my mum and dad by doing my best and scoring in the course that I'm taking. So many people to please, I'm practically splitting and breaking under the pressure of it. Life has been so packed lately, one month has passed by since I came here. It has been so much fun yet so strenuous at the same time. I think I've played TOO hard. Maybe I need some time to just chill at home and not go out for a day. I need to focus on my studies, after all that was what I came here for. Play hard, but not too hard like what I'm doing now. I can't live this life forever, I can't deny that it is an amazing life but I would fail in my studies since I am going out almost everyday. I gotta find my balance. People say that college life is the best life you'll ever live, and I plan to live it that way. Have fun, but keep the grades up. :) Life has been real great lately, I've not felt a single tinge of homesickness thanks to great friends that I have over here. KL has become like a home to me, but life isn't always rainbows and butterflies. Needless to say, I'm awfully happy here but yet, I'm drained :/ and now I've gotta study for tomorrow's class.
This is a very tired JV signing off at 3.08am on a Sunday night.

2 comments:
It's okay to enjoy yourself, but you gotta know your limits.. Don't go over your limits :)
anyway, I cannot freakin play hard like you ! I have so instruments to practice! I'll get fired by lecturers if I don't practice.. Haha..
haha, my schedule gonna be damn hectic after june. so i shall enjoy till the max first :DDDD
Post a Comment