Friday, April 25, 2008

I'm sorry Kye Min :(

Pics stolen from Elaine's blog.

Caren and I.. Just found out today that she's a really awesome driver hahahahha. 10 mins journey to Pyramid with her driving really made us laugh till our stomachs ached -.-



Caren, Elaine, Wui Ling, me at Pyramid.



The wacky people of CAT Group 8 :)



Wtf my classmates are real posers.

Was supposed to meet up with Kye Min, Cheung Yip and Chris later at a birthday party at Fuel Up bar.
I was all psyched up.

THEN, ...............
Something urgent came up with the stolen car, and I have to go to the fucking police station later.

Nvm.
Life is still great.
I must not feel upset.
DAMMIT.

Before I sign off, this photo was taken at my last outing with Kye Min and the gang. Grabbed from Anna's blog :)


Me with a drink called "HAPPINESS".


I wonder...... Have I found my happiness?

No comments: