Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I can barely last a day without going out

Reached home at 4pm after college today, I set myself to hibernating mode till 8+. :p
Thennnnnnn,
YUMCHA~


Berkeley with Elton.... Again!!!!



Susu lembuuuuuu here I come :x (Kye Min, warm and sweet yeah? XD)



Me stirring the susu lembu :x


My classmates had an awesome night together just now at the library, at Asia Cafe :(
I'm sad :(
Shit, why do I stay freakin-RM15-a-taxi-ride away from college.
AIH.
I wonder how many outings like this do I have to miss coz of my transport problem :(
Caren, Jeremiah, Freda, Jared, Moses.....
AIHH I WISH I WAS WITH YOU GUYS :(

Before I sign off...

Pets Wonderland, Mid Valley

Frigging adorable~ :D
They were neither sleeping nor moving a single muscle.
This photo gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling all over just by looking at it teeheee.

Got this from Joanne's blog..

105 words

Speedtest

=)))) I know I can do better.


P/S: Study... Homework... Study... Homework... STUDY

No comments: