The girl who had no idea her dad bought this plastic cupboard for me....
The girl who bought me a purple eyeliner as my very late Xmas present :)
The girl who paid for my spaghetti carbonara meal on my last day in Kuantan before leaving to college in KL :)
The girl whom I hated so much in primary school, yet grown to love her to bits in secondary school;

The girl who got tears rolling down my cheeks after I heard about her tragic car accident on February 29th,
The girl who got me the cheese cake from Uncle Ben's for my birthday last year :)
The girl who made me so in love with Simple Plan back in Form 2 and we went to the band's concert together.
The girl whom I used to ponteng with in school :P

We had fun times together with the rest..
She's the girl everyone loves and nobody hates,
No matter what she wears it will always look good on her somehow!
Not forgetting always sooo many admirers.. Shish :P

I miss you Elizabeth Amanda Annabeth Lee!!!!
*Ahem.. suddenly I realised I had quite a few pics with you so I decided to post this :P *

No comments:
Post a Comment