Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Streamyx Woohoo

OMG Streamyx has been fixed over here, like FINALLY! :)))))
A million thanks to the technician who came over!
MY LIFE SAVER!
Bwahahahhaha... :)

First thing I did was to call and scream at my sis!!! LOL! Crazy Internet maniac like me, imagine my happiness :))))
Texted dad immediately, called mum and screamed at her and by the time I called Elton to tell him about it, I WAS IN TEARS ALREADY!

TEARS OF JOY OMGGG! LOL!
After God knows how long of being Internet-deprived, I AM FINALLY BACK IN CYBERWORLD! Nyahahaha!

Eh I wonder if the neighbours heard my screams. o.O

Anyway!!

My first time buying J.Co donuts in Pyramid, and there was practically no one queueing up which is really rare!



RM11.50 for half a dozen :) The pink one is really too sweet and strawberry-ish for me.



My aunt's birthday pressie from me and my sis. I think it's really pretty and affordable :) She didn't like her age being written there lol.


Been trying to catch up with the Malaysian Dreamgirl episodes but I find them really draggy and boring so I've stopped at Episode 6.
Boring sial. =/
Don't like them girls too especially Adeline.
Cannot watch ady, my sis has been calling me bimbotic.
Damn you Ju Vern, I know you are damn intellectual lah.

I have a whole list of songs to download typed and saved in my phone, now I can finally download them songs to my heart's content so byebye people :)


Byebye Malaysian Dreamgirl :P

No comments: