Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Dreaming

I'm not feeling like myself at all today.
Fucking drowsy, in my own world, dreaming most of the time.
I was out for dinner and I was trying my ultimate best to keep my eyes open, keep my mind alert. =/
Wtf is happening.
The connection sucks balls right now, I was meaning to complete what Mr Bill assigned us to do and email it to him but I just can't bring myself to do it right now.
I A M F U C K I NG D R O W S Y
Sorrylah I'm damn vulgar when I'm emo.


This is what policemen do during 90% of their time in police stations. Smoke. Poor plant =/



... and this is the yummylicious chocolate tau foo fa. Had this twice and I'm so loving it. Mmm. :)


I keep yawning nonstop. My eyes can barely stay open. I can't think properly, it's like my mind is shutting down ever so slowly. I had my nap just now, but when I woke up, things are still the same. I hate this feeling goddammit. Where has my energy gone to?
....


Red Box with classmates tomorrow :)

No comments: