Thursday, April 24, 2008

Depression Mode, Day #3

EDIT: I did NOT do underage driving. I am not as stupid as that :/



Thanks to the great tracking system in it, the car was found like this, at the side of the road in Sg Long.
Fucking thief left a pack of cigs, two coconuts and a strange mechanism in the car.

The incident happened two days ago, and I have been busy, very busy going around to different police stations, making calls (i'm so sorry mum for the phone bill..), settling the case.
Progress test is tomorrow. Yet, I spent my day at three different police stations and only just got back.
I'm beat, I'm emotionally drained..

It is not about the stolen car that I'm stressing about.. It's the emotional pressure.. The intensity of it is killing me day by day. Losing my loved ones' trust, not talking to my sis .....
I screwed up.. big time.

One day when I look back, I'm sure I would somehow treasure this experience as it has made me stronger on the inside but right now, I'm just taking it as something fucked up that never should have happened.

All I know is that I'm out of energy, my eyes can barely open, but I'm pushing myself... Pushing myself to study for tomorrow...

I AM FUCKING EXHAUSTED..

I dread the long night ahead of me..



P/S: Thank you Elton.. You deserve credit for everything you've done for me... I know for a fact that you're so much more exhausted than me.. Thank you, I never could have gotten through without you.

No comments: