Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I <3 my classmates

coz they are really awesome and fun people.


10 of us. Red Box.



With Elaine the girl with the new pink camera :P



Wahahah Ying Ling is singing with full emotion! Phewitt! Wonder what song was that.



Caren, Mei Ying, Jared, me, Elaine.



Happy people ;)



The chicks in the toilet



The chicks in the toilet #2



Change of plans, I'm going back to Kuantan on Thursday morning and not on Wednesday. =/
I seriously hope I can reach in time to join my buddies at East Coast Mall!
The mall has Roxy, Quiksilver, MNG, Baskin Robbins, Big Apple etc but it doesn't seem to have a cinema......... Hmm. HOW PATHETIC. =/
Tell me if I'm wrong!!

Eh btw, my tatt artist has a blog haha.
He has awesome English. :D


P/S: WAKE UP. The world does not revolve around you. Get over it.

No comments: