Wednesday, April 30, 2008

A random day in college

Somehow today the 4 hours flew by real fast.
We were having tons of fun I guess :x
Progress test results out today!
Everyone pakat-ed to wear black, emo coz we're getting our results lol but a few forgot about it *cough*elaine*cough*

Soooo.. Progress Test 1, Paper 1. I got 88%.
Passing mark is 56%, but Mr Akbar set the passing mark at 70%.
I'm satisfied..... I think.
Could've gotten 90+ actually but... oh wells. :)


This is what my classmates do during our free time in classes. Elaine holding the mirror, Caren adjusting her fake eyelashes, Jared looking on with full interest lol.



Omg Jared....... -.-

Caren was feeling super generous today, she gave Elaine a plastic bag full of makeup (from blusher, to eyeshadow, to mascara etc) and me a Maybelline mascara haha. :P
Not only that, she even helped me stick on fake eyelashes and told me to keep them.


This is the result :x *bats eyelashes* It's not easy being a girl :p


THANK YOU SO MUCH CAREN!
I love you :)


At Orange Cafe today. Screw the zit on the nose. =/

No comments: