Our lecturer, Mr Bill taught us that. It is quite an inspiring quote, actually. :)
FOR THE LAST TIME,
I don't need people telling me what and what not to do.
FOR THE LAST TIME,
I don't need people telling me who I should be friends with.
FOR THE LAST TIME,
every single person in this world deserves a second chance, that's what I believe in.
FOR THE LAST TIME,
I bloody know what is good and what is bad for me.
FOR THE LAST TIME,
I know I am only seventeen and it is a tender young age yadayadayada but still!!! I believe I have matured enough and experienced so much more than sooo many other people so quit advising me "for my own good" when you are fucked up yourself.
Whoever gave anyone the right to pick someone's friends for him/her? Huh? HUHH??
It is my life goddammit and if I mix with the wrong crowd, I am gonna be the one bearing the consequences, not you so why the fuck should you care LAH.
Sigh... Just ranting.
Life is not always rainbows and butterflies :)
P/S: I am a winner. Winners do not quit.
No comments:
Post a Comment