Monday, April 14, 2008

Can it get any better?

Life has been soooo amazing lately.... Can it get any better?

I was at Celine Dion's Taking Chances World Tour last night at Stadium Merdeka.
Tickets RM488 each for me, sis, aunt and my aunt's friend.
Her performance was so overwhelming, the starting and especially the closing when she sang "My Heart Will Go On" after her one and only wardrobe change, she was wearing a long flowy yellow dress specially for the song.
So overwhelming, her voice was just sooo powerful and I was practically in tears :/
She sang many of her old hits and some from her new album.
I had fun :)
Unsurprisingly, I didn't bump into anyone I knew, except after the concert ended.
Shoutout to Li Chie, I saw your LIP LIP :p He was too far away, didn't wanna draw attention to myself by screamin out his name.

Dunno why I always get sooo overwhelmed during a concert!
I remember during Simple Plan's concert way back in 2005, when VJ Utt (omg so handsome, I melted) came out to open the performance, I was already teary-eyed.
Concert atmospheres are really awesome.

I so wanna watch Titanic again and CRY again! :'/

Seriously, she's getting more and more gaya!! There were a few videos of her shown on the big screen throughout the night, and she has got some style baybeh! :)

I bought her shirt for RM100!!!! Well, technically, my aunt bought it for me haha.
Must have a souvenir from the concert :)


Me and sis, waiting for the concert to start. She has a damn new Ipod Classic 80GB. Shish :/


The "most interesting incident" of the week shall be this:

My sis and I were walking to McDonald's near Petaling Street from Stadium Merdeka and we encountered a freakin flasher.

That guy, I estimate bout 30plus years old, stood in front of us, took out his short, hairy, ugly dick and flashed it while shaking it a bit at us (omg).
It all happened in a mere few seconds!
My first instinct? TURN BACK LAH!!
But sis carried on walking~ She told me, whenever you encounter something like this, just continue walking and act like you haven't seen anything.
Sorry la Vern, this is my reflex action lol.
And omg, I am still stoned till now.

Why do people wanna do that? For fun? To enjoy the girls' reactions?
Wtf?
Has his dignity gone down the drain?



......

Enough of ugly dicks (wahahahah), college life has been real great. First progress test is next week, no sweat :) Everyone is gonna ace it yea?

I'm getting to know more and more of my classmates (there are about 40 of us in a class) and they are real nice people. I'm having fun in class with them, not initially when it was just plain awkward. We even had a damn funny MSN convo, about 5 of us including our lecturer, Mr Bill wahahahahah.

I'm expecting some outings with them soon :)
Especially ICE SKATING la Wui Ling!!!
Was at Pyramid this evening looking down at the ice skating rink and I thought of you :p
Wui Ling's my first ever friend I made in college, during orientation day and all because she borrowed my pen. :p

Anyway, I am gonna watch Gossip Girl now nyahahaha. Only a couple of episodes left for me to watch :(
What am I gonna do for entertainment!!!


..... and this is me, waiting for my transport to college this morning :)

No comments: