The bones of the famous chicken wings of Yuen!!Personally, I don't know what's all the hype about, tasted quite normal to me. =/
Omg I ate sooo many snails that night. Thanks to TI LE-JUNE! They are really fun to eat lol.
We were there from bout 9pm till...... 11pm? Sigh two hours only -__-
Arrived late coz we got lost on the way to June's place.
Lol, Elton was so tensed up, he was practically sweating HAHAHA. :P
What to do, that fella has almost never gotten lost while driving around in KL, am I right Elton?
Headed back to June's place after that... to take pictures!!
Elton, Elton.... What's with that expression? And I TOLD YOU I DID NOT WANT RABBIT EARS!! =.="Hui Sen missing from the photo
... and this is where self-timer comes in!!
Testing, testing... Was feeling FAT so I wore something real loose. Sigh. Never in my life I would've thought I'd experience this problem....In the car, sending Kerryn back all the way in Palm Spring, Damansara something something haha. Sorry, my memory is very bad these days :P


Please cut me some slack if you think I am bimbotic, I haven't been posting pics of me like these in ages :P
A pic of me again (ahahahahahahahaha) and I'm off to watch American Idol, byebye peeps :)P/S: I'm sorry but you can't stop me from enjoying my life :) You can't stop me from being who I want to be. Please, don't be bitter. I am sick and tired of what has happened. You ain't my boyfriend, you've got no freakin right to tell me what I should or should not do. I DO listen to your advice, but I damn well think that it is my right to decide whether to follow your advice or not. I am a free soul :)










No comments:
Post a Comment