It's like suddenly I find myself so free, with nothing to do.. Me kinda likey this feeling :)
Since I am so very free, I wanna thank my sis, Elton and Richard for making KL seem like home.
My sis: Thanks for accompanying me for a week+ here in KL and bringing me to KLCC, Sunway Pyramid and Mid Valley, also swimming together with me on most evenings, having our very own steamboat dinner that night, spending more than RM150 on groceries, cooking my meals for me... Hehee :) You are a wonderful sis :)
Richard: Thanks for showing me the roads in Subang, bringing me to Taylor's and that awesome Lamborghini place (zomg sports cars! sexay!), breakfast before classes and of course making Monday our "lepak day" lol.
Elton: ... Gosh. How can I thank you -.- I think you're the closest to a best friend that I've never had. You've made me develop a freakin new interest towards CARS and SPEED and.... purple lighters -.- Thanks for bringing me around (Central Market, to the movies, Digital Mall, sooo many restaurants, etc etc etc), watching me go gaga over that golden retriever in Pets Wonderland, sending me to college, having meals with me, bringing me to meet your friends .... oh and I also love how tall I am compared to you when I'm in heels :) Love to annoy you that way, you SHORTY FATTY XDDD Not to mention that you are the first ever guy to call me a fatty. Damn you. You've made me so vulgar, I call you "noob" about 20 times a day, say "fuck you" to you more than 20 times a day and show you the third finger whenever you annoy the hell outta me. Omg sial elton. Of course it was all just fooling around, you know I am not such a vulgar person right my friendssss? :P
It is weird how we've gotten so close over the past few days but I'm thankful :)
I know many people will cringe at the thought of me becoming close friends with Elton again (I myself was caught unawares) but seriously... like I've said some time ago, my perspective in life has changed. I know Elton and I were like cat and dog, screwing each other up in the past and loathing each other till the very core of our bone but hmmm, things change. I really hope that my buddies will look at him differently as he is a good friend to keep (my sis said this). When I look back, I really don't know why people dislike him so much. =/ Elton definitely has become a different person ever since he left SABS. KL life is really treating him good. If people start to dislike me for developing a close friendship with him merely because he has a so-called bad reputation, or start to give me some damn advice about being too close with him, then I would like to say please fuck off. :) I may only be sixteen going on seventeen, but I have matured and have experienced enough to know what's good and what's bad for me. I can judge for myself, thank you very much.
Okay, enough about him... I've noticed that there are shitloads of bulletins in Friendster regarding SABS's Interact Club's IU Night, Leo Club's IU Night etc like they are waging a war against each other or something.
As a former active member of Interact (chehhh) I shall help them promote sikit.. :D
This was copied from the Friendster bulletin:
Interact Club of SABS is havin an IU
Night for this coming April. Here are the
details listed:-
Date: 19th April 2008
Time: 7.00pm ~ 10.30pm
Venue: MS Garden, Astana Ballroom
Entrance Fee: Rm 50
Attire: Walk On The Fab Lane (Strictly
Formal)
Featuring FREQUENCY CANNON & A MYSTERY
DANCING GROUP!!! (Astro’s Battleground
Champion)
for those who are interested, feel free
to contact us:-
Sam (016-9313121)
Jay (016-9412719)
Eva (016-9348981)
Closing date for the table reservations
will be on the 10th of April!! thanks
for the support!! ^^
Night for this coming April. Here are the
details listed:-
Date: 19th April 2008
Time: 7.00pm ~ 10.30pm
Venue: MS Garden, Astana Ballroom
Entrance Fee: Rm 50
Attire: Walk On The Fab Lane (Strictly
Formal)
Featuring FREQUENCY CANNON & A MYSTERY
DANCING GROUP!!! (Astro’s Battleground
Champion)
for those who are interested, feel free
to contact us:-
Sam (016-9313121)
Jay (016-9412719)
Eva (016-9348981)
Closing date for the table reservations
will be on the 10th of April!! thanks
for the support!! ^^
GRAB YOUR TICKETS PEOPLE! This is the closest to a prom night that you can ever get in our old-fashioned SABS!
P/S: Wild child . . .
No comments:
Post a Comment