Saturday, September 8, 2007

Untitled

I am fucking sick of dudes whose Friendster lists are 101% filled with PRETTY-SMILE-SO-CUTELY-GIRLS.

As if they don't bother me enough
They keep adding me.
For example one dude from SMK Cenderawasih who just added me, his comment box is filled with comments from girls saying "hey...mind to intro?" "thank u 4 adding me o.."

GO FUG YOURSELF.

*rejects friend request*
*rejects another one*
*rejects yet again*

zZzz~

Anyways, I got tagged, by the most unexpected person... JOE!
Never knew that dude would be so desperate to update his blog till he resorted to doing tags lol XD

The original tag is kinda short, so this clever Joe modified it
and it's damn long now.
Nvmlah~ I need to update my blog too =)


My perfect lover when I was 8:

* Aaron Carter
* Aaron Carter
* Michael Jackson lol
* Michael Jackson!
* Shane from Westlife
* Bryan from Westlife
* Nicky from Westlife
* I have no idea

Explanation:
I was innocent when I was 8 okay? And I was schooling in an all girls school. So naturally I didn't give a damn about guys lah back then except for AARON CARTER! Omg I sang "I Want Candy" almost everyday in the shower. Damn.


My perfect lover when I was 13-15:
I'll modify it to 12-13 (Form 1-Form 2):

* Specs
* TALL
* Just the right size; not too fat or skinny
* Someone who cared
* Someone who can drive and bring me ponteng to TC.
* Someone who would surprise me with 20 lollipops
* Someone who would cycle to TC and back to my home with me.
* With a cuteness that can melt my heart in a second

Explanation:
Well, I had two more-than-friends-but-less-than-boyfriends during that period who filled all the criteria above. One cycled with me all the way to the beach and then all the way back home, etc etc. The other one drove me and my friends out of the school to ponteng to TC. XD He surprised me with lollipops, but after that we kinda lost contact due to some complications.


My perfect lover when I was 16-17 (till SPM):
I am not even sixteen yet!! Gossh
So yet another modification
My perfect lover when I was 14-15 (Form 3-Form 4):

* Has a driving license
* Tall
* Puts me first in everything he does
* Able to mix well with my friends
* Mends the broken pieces when I fall apart
* Loves me for who I am
* Has no money problems
* Non-smoker

Explanation:
One particular guy, but he's the past now.


My perfect lover NOW:

* A band member
* Has his own style
* Puts me first in everything.. I repeat, EVERYTHING
* Proud to introduce me to his friends
* I am the one and only girl in his heart.
* Sings and plays the guitar well
* Not afraid to show his emotional side
* There are too many and if I keep going on I would have to stay up all night.

Explanation: My baby boo. =)


I wanna tag ANYONE whose blog is dead and is desperate for an update.

No comments: