Friday, September 7, 2007

I wanna go back to the Phils T.T

My Filipino "sis", Camille,

is very close to one guy, who's the vocalist of one of the hottest rock bands in the Philippines.
Heck, the band even has their own page in Wikipedia.



Introducing, CUESHE - pronounced ku-shay

Awesome vocals coupled with awesome songs.
I especially love the song "Back To Me", it's just so so emo!
Check 'em out alright? =)

Oh and the second day of trials is over. =)
Two subjects out of the way, NINE more torturous ones left
I predict next week won't be a relaxing week.

I am now a very happily RETIRED prefect. I'm done with the doggie duty shit
I have recess periods FREE now - I can finally eat in the canteen together with my friends during the normal recess periods.
Now more annoying duties
After FIVE years of wearing that damned uniform, I absolutely do not recommend anyone to try out as a prefect in SABS.
This comes from experience alright..
But if you're the doggie doggie kind, I bet you would savour every moment of it, giving demerit points and such.
I'm sooo not that kind.
I've been waiting for this moment the whole of my high schooling life.
I repeat, after FIVE YEARS, I am finally free from the shit I had to tolerate as a prefect.

I am happy. =)

No comments: