This blogging bug of mine keeps going on and off, on and off.. Zzzz
Lately I've noticed more and more blogs being created.
Whereas there are only a few of us who are considered the "seniors"?
There are some of us who had started blogging when the blogging era wasn't even formed yet, when the word "blog" was still considered an alien word to some people.
I've changed my blog address a few times - from juvin-mylife.blogspot.com, to juvindicated.blogspot.com, to princessythoughts.blogspot.com and finally this, the-purpleholic.blogspot.com and I don't think I'm ever gonna change it again. =)
For those of you who haven't been following my blog ever since the very beginning, I started blogging way back in November 2005, not March 2007 as shown in this blog
Mainly it was Teik Ming who inspired me to start my blog ;p
You can view my very first entry in the other blog, currently abandoned, at www.juvindicated.blogspot.com
Teik Ming, Joe, Pao Suen were among the first ones to really start the blogging trend, I think..
So thumbs up to you guys!!
But unfortunately Teik Ming's blog has become dead whereas Pao's blog is the most active among us :)
We had some kinda "blogger reunion" almost a year ago at Air Putih Kemaman Kopitiam during Mooncake Festival; me, Pao Suen, Teik Ming, Joe, and a few others
I remember very vividly the part when they played "Bullshit" or better known as "Cheat" and I had no frigging idea how to play it at that time
Which made me embarrass myself by losing every single round, cis
This year's Mooncake Festival is just around the corner, I doubt another blogger reunion is gonna be held... Sigh
Anyway, I am proud to be a senior blogger XD
Before I end this post, I wanna include a picture
... Awesomely editted by one of the band members of The Grilled - here's his Friendster link.Two thumbs up!! This pic rocks so hard it can qualify to be their album cover
My baby boo is the one in the middle ;p
No comments:
Post a Comment