Saturday, September 15, 2007

Everton versus Man U.

Manchester United nailed it!!!! 1-0 WOOHOOO!!!!

Dad had to attend a dinner, so being that football fanatic he is, he warned me not to switch to a different channel as he had set the timer on the player to tape the match.

I was like o.O
That left me with nothing else to do at night.

While the boy had a scrumptious "berbuka puasa" dinner, I only had cup noodles and an egg.
It's damn sad okay, for a glutton like me...

Anyway, I was so bored till I resorted to watching football
And it's hard to believe, but I enjoyed it, and was ecstatic when Vidic scored a goal at the 80-something minute!!
LOL!!
This is just SO WEIRD!!!

Me, the girl who had never really understood why watching a bunch of guys kicking a ball around would be deemed interesting!
Ahaha

On a completely different note, I am now into Linkin Park.
My Chemical Romance and Good Charlotte can take a backseat for now. =)

Random random random stuff.
The boy fetched me to tuition and back today. =)
As my mum and dad were busy, dad asked me to look for my own transport.

We went cruising around my neighbourhood on his scooter again,
The weather was just awesome.

Gonna persuade him to let me have a go on his scooter again one day. ;p



The world only sees one part of me.

No comments: