IT'S THE WEEKEND!!
Finally.
Another half a week of exams to go, and the pressure is off. FOR A FEW SECONDS, then it will be back again, haunting me day and night.
Everyday the three deadly letters haunt me
S P M .
Sighh. =(
The happy-go-lucky girl ain't that happy anymore,
With SPM ahead,
And the mounting pressure
And the pimples forming....
This is sooo much worse than PMR, PMR does not really count for anything.
But this, THIS, it determines MY WHOLE DAMN FUTURE.
To grasp that scholarship, 11 A1's would get me far.
I must do it, and I know I can. =)
6 comments:
stupid panicky moment...ya been there, hated it then and still...
...and you look damn hot with that bare shoulder pix...wonder if you took that bare...
hey thanks for commenting. =)
i was wearing a halter neck dress btw
hey...what is 'kantoi-ed'?
hmm.. it means something like caught red-handed doing something i wasnt supposed to do. "kantoi" is a bahasa malaysia word, our national language.. where are you from? :)
bahasa? hmm...never heard of it (is it loghat kuantan?). i'm from p
penang :)
Post a Comment