Friday, September 28, 2007

Experience

Love your parents,
because even when the world turns its back on you,
they will always be there.

Love your special one,
because he/she is the one who knows you best
He/She will always have your back,
lending a shoulder to cry on,
just being there during every moment
giving you every ounce of support
never a second of doubt in his/her mind

When the time comes, you'll come to realise who exactly are your true friends
You'll realise who really stands by you,
Who really knows you,
Who stands up for you,
Who simply believes in you
When doing the opposite seems easier for them

Appreciate these precious gifts from God.

I might have done the impossible,
but the motto "nothing is impossible" exists for a reason, doesn't it?
People who really know me will know I'm a fighter when it comes to academic performance
It's up to you now, whose side you're on.

Friends who do not stand by my side during crucial moments
Friends who doubt me
Friends who spread untrue rumours about me

Please step aside
While I continue the journey all on my own.

No comments: