I thought my birthday would be a plain one
Just another normal day
Perhaps even suckier than usual
But what my mum and dad did made all the difference. :)
I didn't expect anything special,
but dad went all the way to get a cake from Secret Recipe for me
He gave me RM80, he bought a RM30 topup card for me,
While mum wished me happy birthday early in the morning when I was still lying in bed,
She didn't want me to cut the cake in the kitchen but took it out into the living room to make it more special
Took many pics, and even sang the birthday song for me
Bought a purple top for me..
They brought me to Pizza Hut at night and let me cut the cake after that...
I am so touched I can actually cry..
I love them, and I wanna thank them for making this birthday a special one for me..
No comments:
Post a Comment