Trials are over, stupid diagnostic tests start... Spent the whole morning in the canteen just talking with Shik Mei, Michelle and Selvan.
It was awesome, we had a great time.
We sat there from like 9am+ to 11.30? Haha ;p
My target for trials is 11 A1's, not only 11 A's.. I want the best and I'm hoping to achieve it.
SPM is near, no more fooling around for now :)
Anyway!! I just got back from a movie - "Knocked Up".
It's an 18PL movie but I got in anyway. ;p
There were only EIGHT of us in the cinema lol.
Because it was an odd time, 7.25pm, when the Malays are breaking their fast
I could jump around and scream if I wanted to~
Short update but anyway, 28TH SEPTEMBER PEOPLE!!
NEXT FRIDAY!!
I AM TURNING SWEET SIXTEEN, FINALLY!! =)
Birthday wishes, I am waiting =D
No comments:
Post a Comment