It's gonna be the end of September now, then I'll have over a month for my intensive studying till SPM comes..
I'll be missing from the online world straight after this so, I just wanna wish all PMR candidates, ALL THE BEST!! :D
Recently I've discovered who my true friends really are.
Thank you for not doubting me and standing by my side.
I don't know how to describe what I feel but I appreciate it and I love you guys..
To the people who DO doubt me, just have the guts to confront me face to face will ya?
I'm gonna kick all your sorry asses in the real thing...
When I get my straight A1's, I'll laugh INTO YOUR FACE.
Don't think I can't do it because I can.
It's you who can't ;p
Happy birthday in advance to me..... :)
And happy studying to PMR and SPM candidates!
No comments:
Post a Comment