Awesome new hit from The Click Five!
I was upset when Eric, their lead vocalist, decided to pursue a solo career and left the band.
But nevermind, the new vocalist, whatever his name is, is just as hot. :D
The Puasa month starts!!!
Puasa month is the month when Muslims fast from around 5am to 7pm everyday for a month, then they celebrate their Hari Raya (Muslim festival) right after that.
Crap explanation but whatever la T.T
I seriously don't know how they take it.
I'm such a glutton; I have my breakfast every morning, I bring food to school to eat during recess, THREE slices of bread at least, and yet by noon my stomach will start to grumble. =/
If I ever had to puasa, I would have died of gastric.
I think my body has an extremely high metabolism rate and is used to digesting a large amount of food in a day. Sigh.
WHY DOES THE START OF THE PUASA MONTH CONCERN ME, YOU ASK??
Puasa month means, no more trips to the canteen with the boy, no more sharing the food I brought with him, no more snacks in between classes and ultimately, no more happy MUTTON-savouring moments in Taj!!!!!
I am just so in love with mutton curry. Ahaha
Which is why I can't wait for Deepavali :D
No comments:
Post a Comment