We had barbequed stingray, chicken, sausages, etc.
It had been a long time since I last had a barbeque dinner, so I was really looking forward to it.
Had a go on his scooter again!!
LOL the number of times I screamed and yelled my lungs out is just uncountable. =/
The neighbours must have been thinking someone was being raped or something hahaa
Halfway cruising on the scooter, we saw a li'l snake crossing the road, ever so slowly.
Azfar said that it was a baby python.
And he freaking stopped the bike just to observe the way it moved. =.="
Of all places, the snake chose to cross a deserted road enveloped in darkness and trees.
So my mind was thinking of the horror movies I've watched
Where the ghost crossed the deserted road
Bla bla bla
And I screamed my head off and begged him to get away from the snake, and that dreaded stretch of road.
Dammit, I should've snapped a photo of the snake before I started screaming and upload it here. =/
We went back to Kar's house after a while, then all of us walked out together.
Just walking around the neighbourhood for fun.
Then Azfar started acting weird and stuff
The rest of them went into the house and he said he had something important to tell me, and he wanted to tell me personally, away from the other people.
All I can say is, he is not a good actor.
I sensed something was amiss
And ..... just as I expected
When we got back to the house, he covered my eyes with his hands
And I instantly knew what was gonna happen.
It was just so cliched :)
He led me into the house,
and my friends started singing the birthday song for me,
one of them holding a cheesecake from Uncle Ben's bakery.
Hahaa
I made my birthday wish and blew off the candles.
Anna was busy snapping photos, I must get the pics from her someday and upload them here. :)
Overall I had an awesome time, thanks to my friends and not forgetting, HIM!! =D
Found this in someone's Friendster profile. He looks damn cute here. ;p
No comments:
Post a Comment