BM Paper 1 and Paper 2 - piece of cake, tho I mustn't get too confident just yet.
Tomorrow's English, possibly my best subject among the torturous 11 subjects I'll be taking for SPM.
Various tips are circling round the students as usual, the same scenario which I witnessed during the midyear exams but with a distinct air of urgency this time, trials are of course a million times much more important than midyear T.T
It is particularly pretty damn annoying when I login to MSN and I get five popups straight, messages from friends - (those who've never even spared a second to chat with me before this, are suddenly coming to me being all sweet and stuff asking for tips, am I considered a FRIEND WITH BENEFITS to you? You'd better just go fug yourself) - btw EWay don't worry you are not one of them ;p with this almost 5 year old laptop, with a fair amount of viruses which I've never bothered myself with, it can't handle such a sudden large number of popup messages. So you desperate-for-tips-people, you provoked the angry demon in me. =/ SCREW YOU, even if I had tips I won't give them to you dammit.
I started this post intending to type soo much more than this short piece of crap, but I've lost my mood somehow.
The most awaited day of the year is coming. =)
28th of September, people, is the day I finally turn sixteen, when most of my peers are already seventeen and have acquired their driving licence etc etc. Gaahh it shucks being a year younger than my peers =(
Some already have cars of their own, while I'm stuck with transport problems as usual. =/
All I can "drive" is the boy's scooter,
..which is supposed to be SIMPLE, and goddamn easy to ride if you already know how to ride a bicycle. He finally gave in after my endless pleading ;p
So I took a turn on his scooter, that blasted boy stopped right in the middle of a deserted junction and without knowing yet how to brake and stuff, .... and I sped off straight into the jungle XD
Don't think he will ever trust me riding his scooter again XD
Life has been pretty absurd lately yet pretty laidback and relaxed at the same time.
Sis came back last weekend and I had a blast with her =)
Mom held a party for her friends and both of us had to help around and stuff.
Watched two movies in a row, straight into the night.
Fantastic Four - The Rise of the Silver Surfer (the Silver Surfer's voice is deep and sexay ;p) and Perfect Stranger, starring Halle Berry, a horrifyingly tragic movie with a tragic ending.
Lately, more and more female homo sapiens are sporting hairstyles ala-Rihanna.

Why must it take a hotshot celebrity to sport that kinda hairstyle to make it one of the hottest trends today?
Actually I started this post as a kinda warm-up thing for tomorrow's English paper.
Which explains the formality of my writing. =)
Am so into heavy rock metal music lately, which is what some people might call NOISE - Metallica, The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus and My Chemical Romance are THE BOMB.
It's my absolute wish to be able to play the electric guitar someday, right now I can only, very sadly, manage the accoustic one. =(
On another completely random note, I think band dudes are sexay. =D
Drummers, guitarists, bassists, vocalists. They are musically inclined, which makes them hot.
Especially the emo ones with the emo style and all.
This is an example, and stay away coz he's mine. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment