Friday, February 29, 2008

Kesejukan

..... it is STILL raining.

This is the third night already! Wtf has gone wrong with the weather!
SPOILT THIS MORNING'S PLAN!!........... Not to mention my evening plans and night plans.....
I am officially PISSED OFF WITH THE WEATHER.

Rainy weather = JV can't go out with him = JV in bad mood = JV LAZY TO BLOG.

My sayangs have been updating really really frequently.
Kar, Anna, Carol.
My blog traffic all pergi sana already.
I am sad.

LOL NO I AM NOT!
In fact, I'm happy that I have new stuff to read on their blogs everyday!
Keep the posts coming okay! =)

Since Nuffnang has extended the deadline for its "I Sleep Better With Chipster" thing, I'm considering coming up with a post to earn a ticket to its Pajama Party on 15th March. =)
WHO'S WITH ME?!
I'm just dying to meet Dawn Yang and Cheesie in person.
Told ya I check out chicks more than I check out dudes.

Okay lah don't waste your time here.
Go sleep or something. Rainy days like these are hard to come by lol.

Kthxbai :)

No comments: