1. Purse
2. Eyeliner
3. Packets of tissues
4. Mirror
5. Comb
5 things found in my wallet:
1. Cash $$$~
2.
3. Photo stickers of friends and I
4. Tickets to movies I've watched
5. Plasters wtf.
5 favourite things in my room:
1. Laptop
2. Radio
3. Guitar (tho I don't play it, I still love to look at it somehow @.@)
4. Benji my gigantic soft toy dog
5. My pillows in their purple pillow cases. ;)
5 things I've always wanted to do:
1. Climb Mount Kinabalu
2. Join the Amazing Race Asia
3. Swim with dolphins in the ocean
4. Meet Cheesie, Kenny, XiaXue, PinkPau, Dawn, Nicole and friends whom I got to know through blogging like Siew Mei, Lisan and Pris.
5. To grace the cover of some magazine LOLLLLL
5 things I'm currently into:
1. PinkPau's blog!!!
2. Feeding the fish @.@ It's actually pretty enjoyable. Mum or grandma used to do it, but now I've taken over! Lol.
3. Italian food omgomgomg
4. American Idol. I used to somehow fall asleep due to boredom during every damn round.
5. Reading updates on the upcoming election?? =.= I don't believe it myself.
List out the top 5 presents you wish for:
1. A shopping spree! I pick, you pay!
2. Brand new laptop in ALPINE WHITE. The Dell one. Geez, it's high time they produced purple ones. (inside joke: kar! flamingo pink wakaka)
3. A dinner at a place where there's a chocolate fountain, and Italian food
4. I'm contented and don't wish for anymore presents. :D
5. Ditto.
The person who tagged you is: Loo Siew Mei
Your 5 impressions of him/her:
1. This girl is freaking smart.
2. Super duper rajin! (she drew the whole diagram on the formation of sperms to help her understand better amongst other things. Lazy me would never be that hardworking loh.)
3. Very semangat in updating her blog. Which I love love love! :p
4. Loves taking pictures. Keep it up girl :)
5. Chubby. One day if I ever have the chance to meet you, so so sorry if I can't help myself from pinching your cheeks ah!
Most memorable thing he/she has given/done to you:
Tagged me! I thought this kinda tag is like for close friends only! But you made room for me! Haha.
If he/she becomes my lover, I will:
Pinchhhhh her cheeks all day long. ;) Ohh, and also camwhore with her. And we will have a joint blog to show how much we love each other, for example juvin.com XDDD (a joint name for Julie and Kevin, some random couple out there)
If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason will be:
HUH! Why ask this kinda question! I've yet to meet her in person, so we'll see lah how things go. But I'm sure we won't be enemies for any sorta reason. :)
Pass the quiz to 5 people whom you wish to know how they feel about you:
1. Karlisyle
2. Caroline
3. Kerryn
4. Patrick
5. Joanne.
No comments:
Post a Comment