Tuesday, February 26, 2008

CP = cute posers

Let's do a little promoting here.
ELIZABETH AMANDA ANNABETH LEE's new blog! :D
Click!!

Last night I was pm-ed by Carol on MSN, saying "let's do a cp post together gether."
Haha! I didn't expect her post to be up so damn fast, go check it out at her blog.
That girl has even more time than me to update every single day -.-
Sadly for me, I can't join in the slamming of the CPs due to the cibai condition of this laptop.
No doubt, opening a CP profile will jam it up and I don't wanna risk it.

My days of slamming CPs are over. :(
But still! Can promote sikit right!!

These were the controversial posts I came up with when my laptop was fine and dandy, two years ago.

Cute Poser Post #1
Cute Poser Post #2

There was also a post on a Kuantan Cute Girls club or whatever the hell they called themselves formed in Friendster, but I'm just too lazy to dig up that link.
That post created a huge controversy back in the days. Loads of flaming everywhere.


Now the blogosphere seems so silent, so.... innocent? Where's all the drama man? XD
Nevermind, I guess it's better this way.
Must Hidup Bersama Secara Aman. ;D


Steamboat on Chap Goh Mei night! Mum and I made the satays ourselves!


This spaghetti carbonara might not look that appetising here, but I swear, it is the BOMB


A very disgusting-looking but finger lickin' good J.Co donut.
Had Richard bring back a dozen J.Co Donuts all the way to Kuantan from Sunway Pyramid. ;D
You must be living in a nutshell if you're a Malaysian and haven't heard of J.Co Donuts!


Just got to know that I'll be working at the Sepang F1 Circuit during the Malaysian Grand Prix at the end of March.
I didn't get the job last year. :(

$$$$, I'll be waiting! Ka-chingss! :D

Lastly...

Click to enlarge

Sunburst KL!
Who's interested??

No comments: