Sunday, February 24, 2008

Meow

I feel so very bloated.

I think I might have reached my limit as a glutton.

.

.

.

.

It's hard to update with pictures when your laptop is filled with viruses, you have no idea how to reformat it, your dad promised to reformat it for you but has conveniently forgotten, you don't want the viruses to be transferred to your phone via the usb cable, hence the pictureless updates.

Zz.

My list of accomplishments.
1. Watched Jumper.
2. Satisfied my craving for spaghetti carbonara.
3. Satisfied my craving for steamboat.
4. Dyed my hair red, omg finally. After so damn long.


....


I got you, didn't I?
NO I DID NOT DYE MY HAIR RED LAH LOLLL.

Things I do to entertain myself
1. Talking nonsense about dyeing my hair red.
2. Testing Juv's version of The Meow Experiment on MSN.

PinkPau's theory was if you texted anyone 'meow', chances are they will reply with 'woof' or some other form of doggy vocalisation. The responses she got were hilarious, so I thought I'd try out my own version of this 'experiment'. :D


JuVin (:: meow
Blogger Charles - Kiasu, Mai kiasi . ai pia jia eh ia: swt
Blogger Charles - Kiasu, Mai kiasi . ai pia jia eh ia: it's a rabbit dear
Blogger Charles - Kiasu, Mai kiasi . ai pia jia eh ia: -.-

JuVin (:: meow
ct.In Her Eyes.http://dingdongline.blogspot.com: woof !
ct.In Her Eyes.http://dingdongline.blogspot.com: oink*
JuVin (:: haha! =p
JuVin (:: sajer ny
JuVin (:: =p
ct.In Her Eyes.http://dingdongline.blogspot.com: quack*
ct.In Her Eyes.http://dingdongline.blogspot.com: =p
JuVin (:: ala.... i satu animal ny
ct.In Her Eyes.http://dingdongline.blogspot.com: haha!
ct.In Her Eyes.http://dingdongline.blogspot.com: eleh
JuVin (:: you woof quack oink all keluar

JuVin (:: meow
~E | L L | w~: whoa...
~E | L L | w~: wats wid the meow
~E | L L | w~: haha
~E | L L | w~: hi

JuVin (:: meow
i am {YJ7} TiQuE'TMz = riding the ScRiPtACuLouS On' RaILs wAy! -: woof

JuVin (:: meow
× ѕυетmеі × (W) ™ - [ dеniѕе ] -: wooof !
JuVin (:: haha at last responded also =p
× ѕυетmеі × (W) ™ - [ dеniѕе ] -: haha
× ѕυетmеі × (W) ™ - [ dеniѕе ] -: sup


JuVin (:: meow
aiMi is bored :(:
ciao! still there?
JuVin (::
haha.. it took u forever
aiMi is bored :(:
sorry. i was out for dinner. i wrote it at my personal msg u ny tak faham. haha

JuVin (::
meow
Justin^H : "如果爱上你是一种错,我相信这会是我生命中最美丽的错,我愿意错一辈子......”:
hi

JuVin (::
meow
prince hare....:
haha
prince hare....:
hei
prince hare....:
wats up
JuVin (::
adui
JuVin (::
you are supposed to respond with woof la
JuVin (::
=p
JuVin (::
entertaining myself ny.. i got hilarious responses =p
prince hare....:
haha
prince hare....:
crap la u
prince hare....:
wad hapen 2 u
prince hare....:
u drunk or wat
prince hare....:
haha

...

Sigh. The things I do when I'm bored....


P/S: Finally!!! I see some purple in my blog :D

No comments: