Tuesday, February 12, 2008

A few CNY pics

Chinese New Year!!

It's all about angpow a.k.a red packets,

getting new clothes,

lou-ing the yee sang for prosperity,

eating mandarin oranges,

visiting,

Crashing Carol's crib


playing with fireworks,

My dad's friend, my house =)


watching lion dances,

Kong's house


gambling,

My house ;) The others had just left


drinking,

A gathering of my dad and his friends results in this, and these cans are only a few (there were more lying around elsewhere)


and of course camwhore-ing.

First day of Chinese New Year


Friends' houses that I had visited:
Kong's
Lisa's
Annabeth's
Carol's (CNY eve)
Hooi Lip's

.... Hmpph.. So few only.
Nevertheless, had lotsa fun gambling :)
Although I lost money instead of winning, it was still fun lol.
Met up with people I haven't seen in a long time, like Roger Yow and Richard.

I wish I had taken more pics. Darn..... =(

No comments: