Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Hunger pangs are killing me

When I woke up this morn, my hand automatically reached towards my phone under my pillow.
Rubbed my half-opened eyes and checked the time - 11.30am.
Rolled back into sleep.
While I was dreaming of Patrick Dempsey giving me a diamond ring (lol, I know), I was jolted awake yet again.
Checked the time - 12.01pm and decided to finally wake up!

Dragged my ass to the kitchen and saw a thick, fat letter from The Star newspaper addressed to me.
Opened it and.... "Congratulations, you have been selected to attend the BRATs Young Journalists Programme" blablabla.
Yay~
My 1000-word essay blem them away. :D
Click to find out more before the link becomes disabled.

My second BRATs workshop :)
I'm gonna make it hell of a great one :)

Mum and dad are now finally coming to terms about sending me off to college next month.
They're arranging the lodging (which will be my aunt's place), talking about packing my study table and radio etc to bring over there.
Needless to say, I am EXCITED.
You people who call yourselves friends should start planning a farewell party for me now muahahahaha. XD

Was fooling around with myself this morning.
Boredom results in excessive amounts of craziness.


A pout yang tak jadi.


Cham. Look super duper chubby here. =.="


A photo of my gorgeous mum when she was in her 20s hanging on the wall. Hahaa


There are tons more which consist of stupid facial expressions which are downright ugly ahahaha.
These three are just the normal ones. XD

My days now go like this: Wake up, tv, lunch, tv, read, sleep, tv, lepak in garden, dinner, online, sleep.
Of course with the occasional jogging/cycling, or going out with mum/friends.
For the first time ever, television is conquering my life more than my lappie!
*claps for me*

By the way, you guys should check out the movie "The Notebook", it is a really sweet love story :) I watched it for the second time with my mum and she loved it too.
I think the main actor in the movie is hot. Lol.
Thanks Kar for lending the DVD to me!!


P/S: Has anyone read Caroline's post dated Feb 13?
In response to that, yeah I'M FAKE TOO. And I frigging hate those hypocrites who claim they hate copycats but are copycats themselves.

No comments: