Wednesday, February 27, 2008

11 Random Thoughts

one. I was at the beautician's the other day and she told me that a faster way of getting rid of pimples is by pressing them out. >.<"
Of course you have to do it real carefully, beauticians normally do it with sterilised needles and follow up with intensive treatment on that pimple area so that it won't create any ugly scars on your face. Hmmm.

two. Last night, I dreamt that my dog talked to me!


He was sitting there on the sofa with me in the living room, watching tv with me, and TALKING to me. And he was controlling the remote control too. -__-

three. Everyday I lie in bed at 2 in the morning, only drifting off to sleep at about 4, automatically waking up at 8, stone till 9 (can't seem to fall asleep at this point), drift off to sleep again at 9, and wake up, ALWAYS a few minutes before 12pm.
On Monday it was 11.56am, yesterday it was 11.59am and today was 11.57am. I don't know why this is happening lol.

four. I can finally photoshop with this cibai laptop of mine. First attempt, the picture above. Woohoo!

five. Happy birthday Albert!!!! He's my cousin who's all the way in Glasgow, UK studying marine engineering.

six. Two of my other cousins are in Singapore under the ASEAN scholarship. And my sis is under the Petronas scholarship, leaving to UK in August. God please tell me why do I have smart asses related to me??

seven. Meebo.com sucks coz I can't set a display photo nor set a personal message.

eight. I don't really like to disclose much personal information bout me on my blog coz I'm scared of online pedophiles.

nine. Finally someone has slammed MayZhee for her disrespect towards the death of Lydia Sum! And in addition to that, stated that she has zero fashion sense and is a XiaXue wannabe. *salutes* Lydia Sum just passed away for goodness sake, and to make a long story short, she was practically saying "serves you right!" to Lydia Sum's dead body.

MayZhee, so bimbo can die. And to think that I actually considered buying her damn pink books.

For the record, her endless swoonings over Jay Chou have made me officially HATE Jay Chou now wtf.
I know some readers will be thinking "if you don't like her blog then don't read lah" LOL I know I've read her blog a few times, but who says that I am STILL reading it?

ten. I can't express my hatred towards MayZhee anymore, coz I have to type out my curriculum vitae now for scholarship applications in the near future. =/

eleven. And also I have to help my dad with his marking of his English test papers. I have to count the words for every single student's summary for THREE classes! *faints*

No comments: