Tuesday, February 19, 2008

7 Things

I got this off PinkPau's blog and thought I might give it a shot, haha since I am so damn bored.
To all the bloggers out there who have nothing else better to do, feel free to copy and paste :)


7 Known Things About You

1. I bring my bright pink comb wherever I go.
2. I wear contact lenses in pure hazel.
3. I adore purple.
4. I love to eat, eat and eat without a care in the world.
5. I'm not into material items.
6. I have criticized annoying cute posers and pe0pLe whO tYpex Lik DiZs` publicly
7. My beloved, sayangness W810i phone fucking got stolen by a fucker whom I have cursed to burn eternally in hell when I was sitting for my EST paper during SPM.

7 Lesser Known Things About You
1. I prefer designer phones over phones with better functions. (I find all of Sony Ericsson's new line of K***i's too dull-looking although the camera functions blew me away)
2. I loathe people who make a completely big fuss out of a tiny matter, aka overreacting.
3. I dig blogs (and people) with a good command of English.
4. I was diagnosed with pneumonia when I was young.
5. I am paranoid about having ghosts in my house.
6. I played first violin in the Pahang Symphony Orchestra.
7. I check out girls more than I check out boys wtf.

7 Wishes
1. That I had a good command of Cantonese and Mandarin.
2. That I score 11 A1's in SPM (whether or not this wish comes true, I shall know very veryyy soon)
3. That I had a full-time Italian chef who could dish out lip-smacking Italian cuisine for me at any time of day ;)
4. That I could be in a band.
5. That I had 20/20 eyesight.
6. That money grows on trees.
7. To join The Amazing Race Asia.

7 Things You Like About Yourself
1. My height.
2. The fact that I have a huge appetite and not give a damn in the world about dieting.
3. My ability to touch-type really fast.
4. My command in English.
5. My confidence
6. Not being able to be influenced easily
7. My relationship with my family.

7 Things You Dont Like About Yourself
1. My eyesight
2. Sometimes having a huge appetite can be unfriendly to the wallet, haha
3. the fact that i. cant. speak. CHINESE!!! (I quote Pinkpau!!)
4. Sometimes I get depressed for no reason. That's when the emo posts start appearing lol.
5. The fact that I'm picky when it comes to buying clothes.
6. I pay attention to the unimportant things but when it comes to the important things, I haven't a single clue.
7. My habit of expecting everything to go my way.

7 Things On Your Mind Right Now
1. HUNGRY. Damn.
2. Aarrgh I want macaroni and cheese!! DAMN.
3. Why is he not replying?
4. Need money. Like always.
5. Is this an upset stomach that I'm feeling or a super hungry stomach?? It's goddamn painful!
6. Why so many pimples wan.
7. College yee-haa!!

7 Things You Hope To Accomplish Soon
1. Learn a few much tougher Richard Clayderman songs on the piano.
2. Watch Jumper.
3. Check out the new Star Screen cinema at Kompleks Teruntum. Creepy place but still, must check it out.
4. Sleep early and lessen my late-night phone calls.
5. Drink more H20
6. Take extra good care of my complexion! Flawless skin = beauty, wtf hahaa
7. Be more fluent in Mandarin.


DONE, finally!!

Am now using meebo.com as an alternative to my MSN which has gone kaput.
Meebo does not allow me to change my display photo and have a personal message, so my IM-ing life is kinda dull now lol.

I needa get my ass to Cold Storage and get my packet of instant mac and cheese! :D
Dededelicious~


P/S: There is no point stressing. You’re smart and you don't need a piece of paper to tell you that. This statement might bring me comfort if (touchwood) I get caught in a case of complete letdown (touchwood again) during mid-March. Great friends really know how to brighten things up :)



No comments: