Friday, February 22, 2008

Hatred towards unknown numbers

In the past TWO days, I've had FIVE different unknown numbers calling/texting me.
Out of five, four of them had one similarity, THE OWNERS REFUSED TO TELL ME WHO THEY WERE.
Wtf is with the guessing thing?
Think I've got so much credit to waste by guessing who the fuck they are.

I HATE GUESSING.
WHEN I SAY I WANNA KNOW WHO THE HECK YOU ARE, YOU'D BETTER TELL ME WHO THE HECK YOU ARE.
STOP FREAKING ASKING ME TO GUESS.

I AM SO PISSED!!! @#$%$@

... especially at those whom I know I've guessed right, but they refused to tell me that I was right. =.=" Weird people.

Here are the five situations.
Text from unknown number will be in red, while mine will be in purple.

This is just roughly what I remember, as I deleted all them texts straightaway in anger.

Situation One (text)
:D
=.= Who are you?
u dunno me meh...... :( y u dunno me..... :(
y no reply? go find selvan/azfar dy lo..... :(
Huh? Are you ******? (Name censored for privacy.)
Guess lo......
I sprained my arm.. Dam pain.....

I haven't been replying since.

Situation Two (text)
Ju vin! Misz u! ;) -angel-
=.= Who are you?
I'm angel la.... From 5sc2 last year.....
Huh? Are you ******? Why calling ursf ANGEL pulak now?
Oh.... u only remember her name la.... Xpe...

Finally guessed it was THENA actually. -.-

Situation Three (text)
hello.... how r u?
=.= Who are you?
u donid date that guy lah.... come to me..

Ohhkayyyyy. I was really zhadou-ed by then. Didn't reply.

Situation Four (call)
Hello?
*blablablabla with the asking me to guess thing till I finally recognised his voice, it's Justin!*
I was okay with this one, coz it's not my credit that's flying outta the window every second. It's his. Lol. He called me all the way from Michigan! *touched*

Situation Five (text)
.............. :D
WHO ARE YOU. WTF IF YOU DON'T TELL ME WHO YOU ARE THEN YOU BETTER LEAVE ME ALONE.
wah.. nonid so fierce gua -.- I'm ******
OMG HAHAA. I'm so sorry!!!! *paiseh*

Hahahhha Div if you're reading this, I'm so sorry!! That was downright embarrassing! *blushes*


Reminder to people out there!
Don't piss me off by texting/calling me with unknown numbers and then freaking asking me to guess who you are. I HATE GUESSING GODDAMMITTT.
Uhh, unless you topup for me lah. That would be nice. ;)
If not, I will just ignore and delete those damn texts,
or I will just hang up on you.

Fucking anonymous people!
*fumes*

No comments: