Saturday, February 23, 2008
WHEN WILL PEOPLE STOP WORKING SO THAT THEY CAN TEMAN ME ON DAYS LIKE THIS.
Isn't it nice to wake up with nothing in mind, enjoy your breakfast slowly, whilst thinking of what you're gonna do for the day?
Isn't it nice to just sit around, free from the worries of the world while the world around you rushes by, failing to appreciate the simple pleasures of life?
ISN'T IT NICE?? WHY GO TO WORK THEN??
People who are already working can't wait to retire/quit,
while those who have free time can't wait to find jobs.
Isn't it funny how the grass is always greener on the other side.
Spending so much time at home, I've begun to appreciate my family a whole lot more.
I think to myself, these will be my last days that I can stay at home and just do nothing, chitchatting with mum, dad, grandma, before I leave them to spend 3 years or so furthering my studies away from home.
But sometimes they too have plans of their own and when they're busy, I'm left alone :(
Going online and watching tv are getting sickening.
I don't know where I'm getting at, but the point is, STOP WORKING LAH MY FRIENDS. :(
I picked up my phone, thinking of who to call out for a drink.
Scrolled down my contact list, and practically all the people whom I want to hang out with are working.
......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment